I normally avoid bar soap; it’s so drying and, even though I almost always slather on lotion afterwards, I just don’t like that weird squeaky clean feeling that most soap bars leave behind.
However — I couldn’t avoid using the Twisted Wonderland Rudy Klown soap from my Nightshade’s Cellar box.
- Super fun and well-finished; the micas are painted on perfectly and add a bit of fun color to the lather.
- It also smells delicious! The soap is made in Twisted Wonderland’s Killer Klowns fragrance which is “blue raspberry slush, cherry slush, & wafts of cotton candy in the background.” It’s very fragrant and smells just like a snow cone.
- So much scent packed into the bar. Yes, please!
- I used it with a regular bath puff and holy lather, y’all! The lather is super dense and fluffy and soft.
- Leaves that squeaky clean feeling but it’s not as drying as most other soap bars, which was a huge surprise for me. Slightly drying but my skin balanced out not long after and I didn’t feel uncomfortable.